Hiring Immediately for Entry Level Manufacturing jobs at a local client, no experience necessary. Weekly pay starting at $18.00 per hour, openings on multiple shifts. Apply now and have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
· No Experience Necessary
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· former manufacturing experience preferred
· Powered industrial truck operating certificate
· Ability to learn equipment programming through on-the-job training as required in effectively operating tools, equipment, and machinery
· Must be detail oriented
· Teamwork oriented - ability to work well with others and support others to maximize production, safety, and efficiency
· Customer Oriented - ability to know what external/internal customers want and provide it
· Able and willing to learn and perform a variety of tasks and jobs at various times
· Must be reliable and dependable
· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
· Safety Awareness - ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Read and understand all MSDS sheets
· Start up and cycle machine
· Load and unload machine as necessary
· Check fluid levels and add as necessary
· Maintain documentation such as, but not limited to first piece inspection, inspection records, production counts, pallet log, PRMCL, scrap ticket, oil logs, etc.
· Identify and clear machine jam ups
· Scrap verification
· Support all activities and cleaning calendar schedules
· Operate material handling & floor scrubber equipment
· Print traceability and bar-coded shipping labels
· Perform Check on Check (inspect incoming material for product quality)
· Segregate, identify, and isolate non-conforming material
· Scan and order materials
· Clean and maintain work area and equipment
· Observe all health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures as directed by company
· Notify production supervisor of any machine or quality issues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay Details: $18.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.