ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for a work-from-home opportunity that will help you make the move from a job to a rewarding profession, where you can showcase your computer and problem-solving skills? If you have the confidence and passion to provide exceptional customer service, you can be successful as a remote Digital Customer Support Representative at Morley.
We'll teach you everything you need to know so that you can feel confident in supporting our customers. In addition to our comprehensive initial training, Morley offers a leadership development training program to help you grow.
You'll find that we have a competitive benefits package and a positive, empowering work environment. Join our Morley Family and begin your career here.
What You'll Do
- Support users of a Fortune 500 health insurance client's website and applications
- Answer questions on website content and basic technical issues
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance
- Create and escalate help desk tickets
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and caller-provided details
- Walk the caller through the problem-solving process
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Questions Before You Apply?
Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist: careers.morleycompanies.com | chat hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern time (closed on some holidays) | TA will respond to after-hours questions the next business day.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Fluent computer and web navigation skills
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of customer service experience (previous call center work, retail, restaurant, fast food, hotel or any role where you interacted with customers)
- Typing speed of 30+ words per minute (Take a free typing test!)
(direct link to test: www.typingtest.com)
- Available to work shifts between:
- 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time, on various days Monday through Friday (may be subject to change)
- Possible Saturdays/Sundays (between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time) from October through January
- Must be able to stick to the schedule reliably, as some queues are time sensitive
Remote Work Requirements
- Michigan resident
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline (Morley provides a six-foot ethernet cable as part of its equipment package for this role. Should a longer cord be required for your work-from-home setup, you will be asked to supply a longer cable of your desired length.)
- Cellular phone
- Secluded and distraction-free work environment
The Remote Experience
Wondering what it's like to work for Morley from home? Check out this video to get a glimpse of a remote associate's typical day and how their home office setup helps them stay focused.
(direct link to video: https://insde.co/7i4q)
WHY JOIN OUR MORLEY FAMILY
Employment value is the combination of competitive pay, health benefits & other benefits we provide?– your total compensation package.
- Health and wellness: Medical & prescription coverage (free annual physicals), dental & vision insurance, paid time off, programs (wellness, quit tobacco, manage chronic conditions)
- Financial: 401(k) with match, flexible spending account, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance
- Also: 24/7 free online access to doctors (Teladoc), nurse help desk, benefit/claim help, family/financial/will services