ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Saginaw, Michigan (On Site)
If you are extremely detail-oriented and a master multitasker, we'd love to talk to you about becoming a Payment Administrator on our reacquired vehicle management team. You'll help coordinate and process payments for Morley's Fortune 500 and luxury automotive clients.
What You'll Do
- Attach checks to outgoing FedEx packets
- Void checks
- Approve lien checks
- Adhere to security procedures
- Apply for miscellaneous checks
- Handle related tasks as required
This is an on-site position in Saginaw, Michigan. You'll work in a friendly, casual environment at our corporate office in Saginaw Township, close to shopping and restaurants. You’ll also have access to our free on-site workout facility and enjoy perks such as tickets to local events.
What's it Like?
We make sure you have the tools you need to be able to do your job right and be connected with your team. Our reacquired vehicle management team is one of the strongest in the business at handling vehicle buybacks. We have the processes and relationships in place to make sure that our team can do this smoothly. You'll find steady work, supportive leaders, strong benefits and advancement opportunities here.
Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, organized critical thinker
- Can work well on own or with a team
- Able to work on site in Saginaw, Michigan, daily
- Must be able to stick to the schedule reliably
- Three or more years of customer service experience (previous call center work, retail, restaurant, fast food, hotel or any role where you interacted with customers)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
WHY JOIN OUR MORLEY FAMILY
Employment value is the combination of competitive pay, health benefits & other benefits we provide?– your total compensation package.
- Health and wellness: Medical & prescription coverage (free annual physicals), dental & vision insurance, paid time off, programs (wellness, quit tobacco, manage chronic conditions)
- Financial: 401(k) with match, flexible spending account, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance
- Also: 24/7 free online access to doctors (Teladoc), nurse help desk, benefit/claim help, family/financial/will services
- Mission: Deliver extraordinary experiences
- Lead with humility, embrace everyone, sweat the details & move mountains (make the impossible possible) for our associates & the world-leading companies who partner with us
- Equal opportunity employer
- Inclusive, caring & respectful work environment
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status