ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Saginaw, Michigan (On Site)
Are you …
- convenient to the Saginaw area
- a critical thinker
- a problem solver
- good working on your own and with a team
- open to learning new things?
This could be an interesting role for you! You'll find steady work, supportive leaders, strong benefits and advancement opportunities here. The position offers work-life balance (consistent M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. schedule) and flexibility (paid time off).
- As an Office Support Professional at Morley in Saginaw, Michigan, you’ll manage documentation related to vehicle buybacks
- (Note: This is not a call center position and does not involve customer interaction)
- We're looking for someone who will be very thorough and pay strong attention to detail while processing important documents
- No experience required! We’ll train you on everything you need to know
- Your team is right there with you to serve as a resource
What You’ll Do
- Audit and set up new cases
- Assemble and mail packets, receive and review physical and digital files for accuracy, identify and resolve any issues, organize and file finished documents
- Understand and carry out state and lemon law requirements regarding titling
- Work with state DMV staff and Attorneys General offices to complete case information
- Communicate with teammates
- Meet deadlines throughout the day
- Review data
- Report on daily activity
This is an on-site position in Saginaw, Michigan. You'll work in a friendly, casual environment at our corporate office in Saginaw Township, close to shopping and restaurants. You’ll also have access to our free on-site workout facility and enjoy perks such as tickets to local events.
Questions Before You Apply?
Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist: careers.morleycompanies.com | chat hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern time (closed on some holidays) | TA will respond to after-hours questions the next business day.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Be organized, able to meet deadlines
- Have a positive, self-starter attitude with a solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a team
- Computer navigation and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to learn new computer programs as needed
- Able to work on site in Saginaw, Michigan, daily
- High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Three years of customer care experience (previous call center work, retail, restaurant, fast food, hotel or any role where you interacted with customers)
WHY JOIN OUR MORLEY FAMILY
Employment value is the combination of competitive pay, health benefits & other benefits we provide?– your total compensation package.
- Health and wellness: Medical & prescription coverage (free annual physicals), dental & vision insurance, paid time off, programs (wellness, quit tobacco, manage chronic conditions)
- Financial: 401(k) with match, flexible spending account, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance
- Also: 24/7 free online access to doctors (Teladoc), nurse help desk, benefit/claim help, family/financial/will services