Are you looking to join a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
We are looking for a Partnership Data Manager that will support the sales & engagement teams through asset measurement & analysis. You will lead the department’s inputs related to partnerships in the areas of impact and analytics, asset valuation, and presentation/recap support.
You will be responsible for supporting all properties including the Detroit Pistons, Motor City Cruise, Pistons GT and 313 Presents. This position is remote (United States).
Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.
We are looking for a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the partnership sales and engagement teams to build the roadmap that measures their current partners’ KPIs.
- Identify and develop data-backed, go-to-market strategy for priority sales categories by leveraging league-provided reports.
- Develop case studies and custom audience insights to strengthen prospect pitches.
- Design, deploy, and manage central dashboards that monitor cross-channel partner performance, leveraging social analytics and earned media tracking tools.
- Track partner campaigns across channels, providing insights and data-driven optimization recommendations to leaders in Corporate Partnerships, Content and Social.
- Present campaign insights, recommendations, and recaps to Corporate Partnerships team.
- Lead all branded content reporting efforts to ensure all key KPIs are being met and uncover business opportunities that must be addressed through the design, development and maintenance of reports and dashboards.
- Provide data-driven insights for our multi-property partnership sales and engagement team.
- Build high-quality visualizations that illustrate the stories underlying the data we collect.
- Coach Partnership Sales team in understanding and presenting data.
- Participate in Corporate Partnership brainstorming sessions, when necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university required, focus on data science preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau/PowerBI) required
- Experience with Nielsen, Blinkfire, Zoomph, or other broadcast/social measurement tools a plus
- Experience with SQL, Python or similar programming languages a plus
- A passion for sports business, specifically corporate partnerships a plus
- Self-motivated and innovative, inquisitive by nature.
- Sophisticated MS Office skills – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to run multiple project timelines simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Remote (United States)
The Detroit Pistons organization is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from public health authorities and our medical advisors, we require that all Pistons employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for exemptions to accommodate individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.