Caregiver/ Direct Care/ Home Health Caregiver (no experience necessary)
Virtual Interview, orientation and training!
LaJoy Group is currently seeking Home Health Caregivers to fill numerous shifts. Duties include personal care, housekeeping, respite care and documentation.
No experience necessary! We provide training prior to start and have 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week availability for questions and provide guidance.
LaJoy Group offers the opportunity to schedule work around your personal life.
- Pay Rate: $12.35 per hour ($10.00/hour & $2.35/hr state premium hazard pay until 9/30/2022) PLUS bonus pay opportunities, paid mileage (for transportation cases) and paid travel time
- Benefits: Bonus potential, Referral bonus program, Paid Medical Leave, Medical benefits (30 hours per week required) and 401k opportunities available
- Personal Care: dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting and/or incontinence care, medication reminders
- Housekeeping: laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing dishes, personal shopping
- Unskilled Respite Care: Incontinence care, feeding, range of motion, transferring
- Documentation: daily documentation on client’s well-being and safety
- Valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use, and valid automobile insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push and rotate during normal working conditions
- This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
Remote hiring process during COVID pandemic
- 1st step- Phone interview
- 2nd step- Application process (Application will be sent remotely)
- 3rd step-Submission of required documentations
- 4th step-Virtual Orientation and trainign process
- 5th step-Pre employment screeing/ onboarding