MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking an IT Systems Analyst to join our Team! Our ideal candidate will have at Bachelor's Degree in Business; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training on standard business operating systems. Located in Saline, Michigan, MMI Engineered Solutions provides world class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues. We offer a competitive wages, a rich benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays and 401K plan with matching.
The IT Systems Analyst is responsible to support, implement, and educate company employees on business application systems. This includes project management for the planning and implementation of new business functionality, managing application upgrades, and providing end-user training.
The essential duties of this position include;
- Support all applications systems including DELMIAWorks (ERP), EDI, financial, human resources, and other business application systems used by MMI Engineered Solutions.
- Generate business application reports using SAP Crystal Reports.
- Develop Business Intelligence (BI) Applications using Oracle SQL.
- Manage on-going IT projects
- Train end users on applications, document procedures, and internal application system consulting.
- Oracle SQL and other database maintenance as required.
- Evaluate company application system software requirements and recommend both internal and/or external solutions to match specific needs.
- Perform system analysis on reporting needs for individual, department, and company. Generate reports and train users on reporting tools and methods.
- Assist all users by continuously improving existing systems through employee training and education.
- Maintain, support, and configure EDI business systems.
- Assist with the necessary investigation, analysis, evaluation, project cost analysis and benefit estimates of existing and future application systems.
- Comply with all MMI business conduct guidelines.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Information Technology Director
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Syatems; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training on standard business operating systems.
- 2 to 3 years supporting ERP business operating systems, EIQ preferred.
- Previous involvement with Cloud Hosting Environment, Oracle SQL.
- Experience with Oracle SQL statements.
- Database Management, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and other business application systems preferred.
- Must be able to effectively work with other departments, other company locations, and technology suppliers.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Must have excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office products.
- Provide assistance in the administration of the network including PC setup & support, Active Directory (AD) maintenance, and general printer and telephone support
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer