Public Partnerships LLC supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and "self-direct" their own long-term home care. Our role as the nation's largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com ).
Watch the " What We Do " video on our website: https://www.publicpartnerships.com/about-us/#
Duties & Responsibilies:
· Preserves client relationships with state agencies and managed care organizations.
· Executes timely and accurate fulfillment of contractual obligations on a consistent manner.
· Monitors and oversees execution of program service level agreements.
· Function as subject matter expert on products and share knowledge with client base both internal
· Directs project requirements and client expectations among functional groups and with client on a
timely and accurate basis.
· Directs internal project work plans through guidance to support teams' success on deliverables with
project management philosophies to build groundwork for future projects.
· Coordinates and communicates among multiple functional areas to address problems of high
· Participates and drives key stakeholder meetings to provide best in class service and problem-solving
dialogue on important issues.
· Manages appropriate subcontractor relationships as needed.
· Engages the team to develop plans and resolve issues through collaboration and execution and
consistency in practice.
· Manages internal meetings to ensure knowledge and mitigation of accounts receivable issues.
· Drives to reinforce and establish expectations regarding PPL's standard product offering.
· Identifies and acts on opportunities for communication on new products to existing and future clients.
· Identifies and meets with prospective clients to share PPL's capabilities and products and services to
best align with prospects needs.
· Recognizes and leverages relationships between state client staff and other departments.
· Leads sales presentations and system demonstrations on behalf of PPL.
· Directs and coordinates proposal development research, financial analysis to provide product
proposal aligned with clients' requirements.
· Provides leadership mentoring, advice, and guidance to direct reports through indirect or direct
· Partners with junior level or newly hired staff for on-the-job exposure to basic daily interactions with
clients and practice area for staff development and growth.
· Ensures staff members understand the full scope of work i.e., day to day project priorities, level of
effort, and deadlines.
· Directs all aspects of performance management to ensure staff members are effectively performing
responsibilities, delivering on deadlines, and elevating practice area with sound work.
· Product and provide feedback and mentorship on a consistent basis to promote growth and development.
· Excellent client relationship management skills throughout work history.
· Demonstrated project management and proven execution of projects or efforts.
· Proven business development and revenue generation expertise.
· Ability to keep leadership informed about potential market, revenue, products, services, competitors,
partners, clients, and opportunities.
· Champion thought leadership, such as conference presentations, white papers as needed.
· Leverage contacts, relationships and competitor intelligence in business and product development
· Ability to lead, manage and supervise a team of high-performing business development professionals.
· Proven knowledge of the local market and competitors to develop the company's unique selling
propositions and differentiator.
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills. Ability to articulate thoughts and build plans
to action through excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent PC skills in Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to drive with contagious initiative and move daily work forward.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree or 10 years' experience required; Master's degree preferred. 9-10 years professional experience required; Supervisory experience required; Demonstrated financial and business management experience required; Knowledge of Medicaid programs and experience with state government required; Experience in long term care and disability services is a plus; Experience in contract negotiations, program management, and business to business sales. None required, industry standard, and/or PMP a plus.
Supervisory and managerial responsibility for 1-10 staff members as defined by business needs.
Compensation & Benefits:
401k Retirement Plan
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance on first day of employment
Generous Paid Time Off
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Assistance Program and more!
The base pay listed may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge, and location. Certain positions may also be eligible for a performance-based incentive as part of total compensation.
Public Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PPL, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PPL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
PPL does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.