The Environmental Service Hospital Housekeepers may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.