MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point of Grandville
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
We invite you to come and check-out our Grandville facility. Located next to a relaxing river in a beautiful residential area, this 5-star facility is a must see.
Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
Up to $33/hr!!
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $10,000 FT and $5,000 PT
- Starting pay based on experience
- Same Day Pay Option
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. Our LPN’s are responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit. Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate immediate “life-saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan and more.
What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state licensed practical nurse license
- CPR certification
- A can do/ will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Mission Point Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.