Account Manager - Photographic/Video Products
US-IL-Chicago | US-IN | US-MN-Minneapolis | US-MI
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Representing Imaging Solutions - Independent Dealer Sales & Management, this Account Manager - Field Sales position will sell professional and consumer cameras, lenses, printers and video product to an existing dealer base and new potential customers. Successful candidate must reside in the upper Midwest Region, preferably in Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Detroit, MI, or Minneapolis, MN with ability to easily access a majorairport.
Use your experience with consumer & professional products sales (Photographic and Video knowledge required). Your success is measured on ability to sell in, plan out and manage dealer accounts.
This position is full time and is considered virtual. The office will be open 5 days a week; however you will not be required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need. Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Achieve monthly sales quota in all assigned product group categories
- Effectively market and manage all aspects of your assigned territory
- Business Development / Ability to increase sales at all assigned accounts
- Develop and initiate account specific strategies for individual accounts by identifying and maintaining goals
- Establish sales targets for both short and long term. Monitor and adjust marketing plans to ensure fundamentals are in place to reach targets
- Provide accurate inventory and sell through reporting
- Provide Competitive Analysis, thoroughly analyze and report on competitive products and promotions
- Provide accurate communication for new product launches and product promotions
- Consistent / scheduled account meetings. Provide detailed follow-up reporting after each meeting.
- Build strong relationships with DSA (Dealer Sales Associate) & Management personnel within your assigned accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related sales experience.
- Prior outside sales experience in consumer electronics is preferred
- Experience utilizing a Windows based laptop, with Microsoft Office Program Suite (Power Point, Excel & Word).
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Requires up to 50% overnight travel and driving for company business is an essential function of the job.
- Must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
The Company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.3 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2022* and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2022. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
*Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon.
#PM19 #CUSA #LI-NF1 #LI-Remote
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.