Title: Siemens Simulation Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Full Time / Permanent Employment
Work with Tata Technologies business development, sales and marketing to nurture Siemens Digital Industries Software sales opportunities. The ability to demo, design, develop, modify, simulate, mentor and implement with Siemens Industry software programs will be required. The development of proofs of concept and use of Tata Technologies product assessment tools will be required, with a focus on achieving high quality and timely delivered solutions. Provide niche expertise within software disciplines, as well as general CAD knowledge of related disciplines, applications and software tools.
This position includes design, implementation, and execution of automated applications / system level scalability / efficiency benchmarks for the Siemens PLM multi- product suite, using commercial and/or internal tools. Additional responsibilities include maintaining and improving demo environments as well as presenting results, data, and integration with other Siemens Digital Industries Software products. Emphasis is on building and using automated, repeatable demos and processes to demonstrate Siemens PLM product performance and ROI.
- CAD simulation software experience
- Design / build automated benchmarks using Tata Technologies tools
- Define / build simulation product data as the need arises
- Benchmark execution and data collection as required
- Install Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Work independently and as part of a team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ CAD experience along with simulation software experience
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Build or update specifications and reports in Microsoft Office as required
- Proven verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow formal benchmark specifications and implement scalable scenarios in the appropriate tool(s), including collection and post-processing of performance data and system utilization information
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Experience with one or more software simulation tools such as VisMock-Up, NX CAD, NX CAM, Femap, Simcenter, Tecnomatix, Plant Simulation, Process Simulate, Variation Analysis, Jack.
- Knowledge of Teamcenter products
- Experience with development of Teamcenter products
- Experience in software application problem solving, debugging and testing automation experience
- Hosting and presenting webinars
- Writing Blogs
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.