Title: PLM - Business Development/Account Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years
- Worked with PLM portfolio of products
- Have been in a sales or technical presales environment
- Tracking of sales numbers
- Have some knowledge of the PLM industry
- Technical exposure to PLM products and CAD
- Presentation skills
- Experience (optional) – have contacts in PLM organization
- Able to follow sales process from opportunity development to closure
- Marketing of Software products or otherwise
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and management of Software and Service opportunities
- Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies to support products and generate leads
- Maintain a relationship with key resources to facilitate effective support for sales
- Work with the PLM Solutions Sales teams to close software and services opportunities by providing appropriate technical advice
- Demonstrate software and technology solutions to potential customers to qualify and close opportunities
- Use PLM Analytics suite of tools to consult with customers and prepare reports specific to customer situation
- Conduct internal training classes for Sales teams on latest updates to the offerings, both promotions and new releases
- Liaise with PLM Delivery organization for proposals and pricing related to service opportunities
- Develop marketing programs
- Work with Sales teams to develop marketing strategies.
- Prepare event briefs for marketing to define targets, content etc.
- Work with marketing team to develop content.
- Develop leads for sales teams to build Pipeline.
- Work with marketing to maintain a closed loop marketing plan to track activities.
- Software Vendor Relationships
- Developing and maintaining software vendor relationships.
- Participate in the tracking and monitoring of targets against actual achieved.
- Work with PLM Solutions resource teams to maintain software vendor certifications.
- Software Sales
- Work with sales groups and management.
- Promote software to Tata Technologies Sales teams.
- Work with Tata Technologies sales groups to develop and close Pipeline.
- Responsible for driving programs that will enable Tata Technologies sales teams to achieve their software numbers.
- PLM Analytics
- Familiar with Tata Technologies PLM analytics suite of tools
- Conduct assessments and generate roadmaps for customers using the PLM Analytics suite of tools
- Make a case to customers to conduct assessments and present results once complete
- Assist with updating the suite of tools
- PLM Services
- Assist Sales team with service opportunities
- Qualify and gather requirements for service opportunities
- Liaise with PLM Delivery organization for proposals and pricing
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.