Title: PLM Territory Account Manager
Education: Candidate must have a 2 or 4 year college degree
Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years sales experience
Experience in the PLM, ERP, Digital Manufacturing, or CRM technology is a plus
Responsible for generating revenue through various accounts in various vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems with minimal assistance, incorporating solutions from Autodesk, Siemens, Dassault manufacturing products along with the complimentary Tata Technology services. Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently up to senior management level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be a self-starter with hunter/challenger characteristic sales type with a history of finding/closing new accounts
- Candidate would be responsible for the sales of PLM Solutions from Autodesk, Siemens, and Dassault is the basis of this position – software and services
- Must be able to succeed at creating new business utilizing exceptional interpersonal skills and able to network effectively with senior executives.
- This position may require travel
- Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complimented by exceptional written and oral skills
- Be able to develop new and existing accounts into larger strategic accounts that culminate in the sales of vertical products through the sales of software and services
- Candidates will need to have understanding of business operations to define overall financial value of PLM solutions sold
- Candidate will work closely with our presales organization to recognize how our customers can benefit from the utilization of our solutions, understand process centric challenges then be able to translate this in an ROI and business case
- Strong customer interaction at the Sr Management level with support on forming relationship with C-level contacts within these accounts
- Understanding and selling solutions for organizational business problems, incorporating the PLM & Manufacturing product offerings across large divisional businesses.
- Focus and management of personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and trouble-shooting specific customer problems
- Successfully operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to apply a proven sales process to identify, qualify, and manage available resources to close mid to large PLM solution opportunities
- Candidates must have a history of quota sales achievement over career
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.