Six Companies, One Vision...
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing solutions.
Seeking talented and experienced Steel Shop Welders for 1 st and 2 nd shift who have an internal-customer drive and the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization.
- Reading shop drawings for weld symbols and application of welds to ensure all materials are being used accurately and in compliance with customer specifications.
- Assist Fitter in fabrication process.
- Proficient at the identification and application of welds.
- Maintain shop floor organization and cleanliness.
- 2-5 years of structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication experience
- Experience with equipment operation, welding, and burning
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Prestige Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.