Six Companies, One Vision...
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
To enhance lab capacity for COMPANYS Testing and Validation Department Protector Test Group in order to meet customer due dates.
· Prepare, set-up and perform protector related testing according to automotive specifications.
· Use various test equipment/chambers and power tools.
· Collect test result data, assist engineers, and keep project schedules.
· Participate in department assignments and activities such as equipment calibration, work instructions and continuous improvement activities (Kaizen).
· Good communication and teamwork skills.
· Works in a safe manner, maintains a safe work environment, and practices good housekeeping at all times.
· 0-3 years of experience in testing, manufacturing, or similar.
· Experience in tensile/elongation tester and/or fixture building is a big plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
Prestige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Medical Insurance * Dental Insurance * Vision Insurance * Paid Holidays * Paid Vacations * 401K plans * Tuition Reimbursement * Company-paid Life insurance * Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts
Prestige Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.