We are hiring machine operators for an industry leading company located in Kentwood, MI! All positions are full time, provide great pay, pay weekly, and have openings on all 3 shifts.
The employee for this position will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
The Machine Operator sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Machine Operator will set up machinery for operation
- The Machine Operator must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- The Machine Operator will start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- The Machine Operator will operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- The Machine Operator will perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- The Machine Operator will troubleshoot issues
- The Machine Operator will perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- The Machine Operator will clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
- The Machine Operator may operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops