Dynamics ERP Project Manager
You are an expert leader of Business Applications projects. You must come from a Consulting background. You should have expertise in Dynamics 365 ERP and the lifecycle of planning, implementing and maintaining such solutions. You likely have around ten years of relevant project delivery experience and five years of leading complex teams of business and technical resources to successful business outcomes.
You should be able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor and ecosystem management.
- Project/program mobilization, delivery and recovery experience of Dynamics 365 ERP engagements ($2-10m)
- Business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization and deployment
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form.
- You calculate Earned Value
- You mobilize a project
- You create project plans and track progress in a lifecycle management tool like Azure DevOps
- You will work with offshore
- You will foster trust with workstream leads
- You are a coach and mentor
Your skills will likely include: A Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
A successful candidate will likely have a PMP certification or similar and have successfully delivered multiple ERP projects. While Avanade is a Microsoft systems integrator, your delivery management experience need not be limited to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP portfolio. Your proven delivery management successes in other ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) will make you a valuable addition to the Avanade Business Applications consulting workforce.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.