This Security Officer is responsible for protecting, safeguarding, and securing CNS Healthcare assets, personnel, customers, and all visitors.
Job location: E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our community and the lives of the individuals that we serve. CNS Healthcare provides a robust total rewards program to support our team members and their loved ones. We’ve shared some highlights below, but you can visit the benefits guide posted on our careers page to learn more!
- Comprehensive medical insurance options
- Employer-paid benefits including dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Retirement program with generous company default contribution and match
- Generous PTO program starting at 18 days annually
- 16 paid holidays, including 3 floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Student loan forgiveness eligibility, including Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), HRSA, and more
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
2-3 years of previous security experience
knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures
Ability to recognize the possibility of physical confrontations and ability to de-escalate such situations effectively.
Hearing acuity and effective listening skills required.
Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and courteously
Ability to use discretion and judgment when handling matters of a sensitive or confidential nature
Advanced time management, problem solving, customer service, interpersonal, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
Ability to be forward thinking and take initiative to accomplish goals and objectives of the department
Intermediate level experience with computers and Microsoft office products
Working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations, the CNS Corporate Compliance Program, CNS Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures.
Ability to understand and value cultural and ethnic differences, their alternatives perspectives, lifestyles, etc.
Ability to create accurate reports and use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License
- Transportation or Automobile accessibility with current automobile/vehicle insurance meeting agency policy requirements