QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 5 years of equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of programming experience with the .NET Framework/.net core, REST, and C#, with at least 2 years as a senior software engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
· At least 2 years of experience working with Azure services (e.g. Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Functions, Web jobs, Service Bus, Azure Storage/Data Lake).
· Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as CI and automated unit test frameworks.
· Successful track record delivering high quality code on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
· Proficient in object-oriented design and development using best practices and patterns.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL, and stored procedure programming.
· Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
· Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience working with Azure ARM templates and Azure Dev Ops pipelines.
· Experience implementing scheduled ETL processes.
· Experience working with distributed systems using service bus technologies.
· Experience mentoring and leading other developers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.