Ref # 15654
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that's more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You're constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
Provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. This developer position is part of a team which is responsible for developing RPA solutions using OCR/ICR tools and integrating with RPA tools
The Work Itself
- Develop and Maintain solutions built using Abbyy Flexi Capture or Kofax KTA software and integrating third party components
- Experience in designing and developing various types of templates using ABBYY FlexiCapture, ABBYY FlexiLayout and Kofax KTA
- Experience building BOT's using Robocorp and Integrating OCR/ICR solutions
- Experience with solution integration with RPA BOT's (Robocorp and Automation Anywhere)
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions. Identify and deliver creative solutions/services that provide greater automation, efficiency and accuracy to existing processes
- Contribute to and author solution design documents
- Identify and create reusable automation components
- Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling
- Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT
- Support automations once in production
The Skills You Bring
- BS preferred and 3+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ABBYY Flexi Capture/Kofax KTA and integration experience with RPA tools like Automation Anywhere
- 3+ years of experience using Robocorp and Python libraries a plus
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA, Java Scripting, Python
- Familiarity with web service interaction (JSON/XML)
- Ability to work on own and in a team environment
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point #li-hybrid
How We'll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation - or total rewards - extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Base Pay Range:
Incentive Compensation: This position is eligible to participate in our annual incentive plan