Precision Aerospace Corp, a division of Tribus Aerospace, is US owned and operated. We service high tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. We utilize leading edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
We desire to build a work culture that reflects our PAC Values. This needs to be a culture Accountability, Adaptability and Achievement. For us to thrive and grow, we need to measure ourselves and constantly seek ways to improve. We also need to stay focused on the needs of the customer. This means we all are accountable to the customer and we strive to make them completely satisfied in our quality and delivery.
This also means that we want to hire and develop top quality talent who are smart, motivated and focused. Some people may not be comfortable in this dynamic and demanding culture and environment. Our long term associates have found that they like the status of working in the aerospace industry. They enjoy working with a higher level of technology and executing a higher level of workmanship.
We are looking for an experience Maintenance Manager to work day shift hours.
The purpose of this position is to effectively lead and direct maintenance associates to achieve the department’s goals and objectives. This includes developing and executing effective plans, systems and processes for equipment and facility maintenance. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following is a list of the general duties performed in this position. it is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
1. Effectively build and lead assigned departments, teams or associates as designated by the Director of Operations according to PAC Values, policies, procedures and practices. This includes, but is not limited to Safety, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding and Talent Development, Performance Management and Behavior Management.
2. Drive positive employee engagement by providing support, encouragement to associates and work to break down barriers to performance and job satisfaction.
3. Efficiently and effectively support PAC’s Safety, HR and Payroll policies and procedures including Time & Attendance.
4. Participates in the planning, designing, construction and maintenance of the facility and equipment.
5. Responsible for development and operation of the department budget.
6. Obtains and documents vendor quotes for facility and/or equipment work. Evaluate proposals for specification compliance and makes vendor selection recommendation.
7. Purchases materials and parts necessary to properly execute planned and unplanned maintenance activity within department budget.
8. Coordinates and/or acts as a liaison between vendors or other outside work units and with internal resources.
9. Create, implement and operate a total productive maintenance program for all plant equipment in a safe and timely manner.
10. Supervises, coordinates and performs unscheduled maintenance work in a safe and timely manner.
11. Ensures facility and equipment compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
12. Ensure maintenance compliance with AS-9100 procedures.
13. Comply with PAC policy and procedures.