Eagle Creek Homes is seeking a Project Manager for Residential Construction with exceptional customer service and organizational skills with the ability to keep projects on time and within budget working directly with homeowners and the skilled tradesmen performing the work. Eagle Creek Homes is a premiere, custom homebuilding company based in Byron Center.
Project Managers at Eagle Creek Homes work hard to ensure we deliver a home without compromise, focusing on quality and service. Working under the direct supervision of the Construction Manager, our Project Managers manage specific construction projects from pre-construction lot inspections and project conferences until the homeowners are moved in with no more punch list items left.
Responsibilities: Project Managers of Residential Construction:
- Oversee 5 – 7 Home Sites – our sites are from Byron Center, to Rockford, and over to the Lakeshore
- Supervise Subcontractors – ensure quality standards are met and address any oversights or errors in real time
- Schedule Labor and Materials – make sure that our team and subcontractors have the schedule, materials and supplies to do their best work
- Keep Our Sites and Our Valuable Partners Safe – relentlessly adhere to and enforce compliance of both OSHA and Eagle Creek Homes' safety and health policies
Successful Project Managers of Residential Construction at Eagle Creek Homes possess the following:
- Construction Experience – must be able to read blueprints, manage construction resources and have the ability to learn how to diagnose and resolve field problems
- Tenacity – desire to work hard, resolve issues, and flexibly deliver exceptional customer service… no matter when the homeowner needs us
- Effective Communication Skills – professionally communicate with homeowners, subcontractors, inspectors, and other Eagle Creek Homes teammates – resolving conflict in a positive way whenever the need arises
- Tech Savvy – ability to learn and master our builder client relationship management tool (CRM), operate an iPad, and navigate a smartphone efficiently. Our customers can track their progress and communicate to the Project Managers through our customer portal as well as direct contact.
- Heavy Lifting – occasionally required to step in and help support the team by making adjustments or helping to complete the work – which may require lifting of up to 100 pounds
At Eagle Creek Homes, not only do we value our customers, we highly value our employees! We provide them with flexibility, health insurance and a retirement plan with company match. Project Managers will receive holiday pay, paid vacation, a competitive base wage and are also eligible for quarterly bonuses. If our approach to the homebuilding process matches your values and experience, consider joining our team today as our next Project Manager of Residential Construction. Contact Stephanie @ email@example.com