MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for applying human resources expertise in several areas of HR and assist in providing a wide range of support to the business. This position sits in Warren, MI and will report to the Human Resources Business Partner. The successful candidate will play a key role in the administration, organization, and success of the HR Department by providing guidance on employee and company related information.
• Assists with talent acquisition activity, including conducting drug/background checks, onboarding and offboarding, and exit interviews.
• Responsible for the updating and maintenance of I-9 documentation
• Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding as needed including e-verify
• Create and maintain employee personnel files and confidential information
• Maintains the HRIS system and provides continual auditing for accuracy and compliance
• Assist with vendors for employee events and programs
• Maintains paperwork for employee files, training records, and other related employment matters
• Assist with preparation of HR and business reports
• Assists employees with general inquiries and Leaves of Absence
• Other duties as assigned
• Ensures adherence to applicable MB Aerospace internal, federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compliance and takes responsibility to ensure ongoing conformity with such rules and regulations.
• Associates degree or relevant HR certification is required
• MUST be able to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
• 3 to 5 years in a Generalist Role preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively follow-up on plans/projects effectively
• Strong prioritization skills along with the ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and HR reports
• Must be extremely detail-oriented including processing data accurately.
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks meticulously.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the USA.
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MB Aerospace is a subcontractor to the United States Government and provides defense services involving technical data and products governed by the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 C.F.R. parts 120 - 130 and the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R. parts 730 – 774 (“Export Laws”). All candidates are subject to review and governance under such Export Laws and any offer of employment may be subject to additional considerations and/or conditions.
MB Aerospace is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. MB Aerospace is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us.
**NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS**