We Offer a Competitive Benefits Package That Includes:
We have combined a casual, fun and clean work environment with solid success and growth to become an ideal place to develop your career. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, and we treat our employees the same great way we treat our customers.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401K Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Fabricate parts and other vehicle components to support vehicle build programs.
- Fabricate models and fixtures from metal, wood, plastic, or clay.
- Cut and weld materials within tolerances provided.
- Ensure that prints coincide with the most recent engineering change level.
- Return completed work to the department leader for inspection.
- Correct non-conformances found during inspection and notify the leader.
- Inform leader of any issues that may affect timing or quality of a program.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
- Document work process according to quality system requirements.
- Work within a team and understand overtime including weekends will be required to meet program deliverables.
- Certification in welding is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of one year of experience with welding materials is preferred.
- Work related experience is preferred in the following areas:
- Determining various material strengths and cohesiveness for welding materials.
- Tig and Mig welding.
- Able to read prints, wok in X,Y,Z.
- Using a media such as steel, aluminum, wood, plastics, and clay.
- Operate various shop equipment.
- Mill, Lathe, Shear, Press brake, Saw, Table saw, Grinders, Planer, and Joiner experience is preferred.
- Must have own tools and toolbox
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends