Sunroof Express Inc. – Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist plays an integral role within our Wholesale division by providing professional and helpful phone support for customer service, sales, and order fulfillment.
Find a Career. Join a Supportive Team that Makes a Difference.
Are you passionate about helping others, and seeking an opportunity that can help you grow both personally and professionally?
Sunroof Express is looking for a sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic Sales Support Specialist to join our growing team. If you like problem-solving, enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment this is an opportunity for you!
- Quickly and professionally answer inbound phone calls from customers and repair shops, listening to each customer’s needs and concerns.
- Gathers all necessary information to provide quotes and generate sales for customers seeking parts and service.
- Secures and fills orders taking into consideration customer expectations and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Quickly and professionally responds to web-based customer inquiries.
- Supports sales strategy and customer service levels to drive customer loyalty, account retention and growth.
- Supports projects based on management priorities.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to departments for investigation
- Review insurance policy terms whether a loss is covered
- Review claims adjustments and approving or disapproving claims
- Solicit sales of new services/products
What we have to offer you:
- Medical Benefits
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- Community Service Events
- Profit Sharing Incentives
- Continuous Support and Training
- Consistent Schedule
We pride ourselves on being fun while being exceptional, but here the things we value strongly:
Passion for helping others – The commitment and want to help others, whether it’s customers, teammates, or members of our community, are the foundation of our success.
Being an outstanding communicator, whose smile can be felt through the phone – Our ability to effectively listen to our customer’s needs allows us to present solutions that meet or exceed their expectations and brighten up their day.
Commitment to forward thinking and innovation – We focus and strive toward continuous improvement for both our customer and employee experiences. Some of our greatest ideas and achievements come through collaboration with teammates, regardless of tenure or position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- You have experience in a customer service environment
- Being detail oriented is one of your strongest qualities
- You enjoy working with others toward a common goal
- You have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- You value collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and organized.
- Time-management is one of your strengths and you can multi-task
- You have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Have a passion for continuous improvement, both professionally and personally
Sunroof Express Inc. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15-18 per hour
401(k), 401(k) matching
Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance
Paid time off/Paid Holidays
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Experience: Customer Service: 1-3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In Office. Troy, MI
Company's website: Sunroofexpress.net