Aims Advantage is hiring for a warehouse picking and selector employee! The candidate must have prior Hi-Lo experience and must be able to operate a Hi-Lo safely. The position is temp-to-hire.
SUMMARY: The warehouse picking and selector operates a Hi-Lo in order to transport materials to and from the trailers and to transport products to their proper locations (on the line, storage, production floor, warehouse, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hi-Lo Drivers are responsible for loading and unloading trailers.
- Placing material in proper locations.
- Bringing raw material from raw storage area to the line.
- Taking finished products from the inspection area and delivering the products to the storage area.
- Taking trash out to the dumpsters when needed.
- Completing part inventory.
- Responsibilities include all, but are not limited to only, those listed above.
- Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.