BMT is a well established and growing aerospace manufacturing company has an immediate open for a Quality Inspector /NDT.
NDT inspector provides support for equipment/process evaluation (experimentation) activities, utilizing appropriate measuring equipment and data gathering/inspection methods as directed by the QA.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Perform system capability checks.
2. Responsible for up keeping equipment.
3. Maintain system solutions.
4. Proficient with customer specifications.
5. Perform NDT inspections.
6. Proficient in reading, interpreting and evaluating indications.
7. Organize, maintain and report records of NDT.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Required Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools micrometers
- Must be flexible to changing tasks and workload
- Must be a team player, show initiative, and display willingness to learn