Tired of seeing Michigan's state flower, the bright orange traffic cone? Join our team and help pave the roads and get rid of those cones!
Advance Employment is looking for SEASONAL motivated individuals that can be self-managed and help fix the damn roads as a Traffic Regulator!
Starting base pay rate is $18/hr with increases based on travel.
- $18/hr if traveling under 50 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek office
- $19/hr if traveling further than 50 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek office
- $19.50/hr if traveling further than 80 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek Office
- $20/hr if traveling further than 100 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek Office
- Start times will be different daily depending on your site location. MOST will have a start time of 6am or 7am
- Shifts will very in length. Be prepared to work between 8 and 12 hours a day. Standing on your feet, in the snow, wearing your required PPE
Tell your friends to get with my friends . And we can be friends...
- YOU start working.
- YOU refer friend, or stranger. We welcome everyone as family!
- Friend works 40+ hours = YOU receive $125 gift card.
- Friend works 30 DAYS = YOU get a $100 gift card.
- That's a total of $225 in your pocket within the first 30 days that your friend works!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling the flow of traffic through road construction
- Affectively communicate via radios to other traffic regulators
- Utilize and stop/slow sign and use hand signals to direct Michigan motorists
To qualify, you must:
- You must have your own vehicle that can stay on site with you all day
- You MUST have a VALID driver's license
- You MUST have auto insurance that shows you as a covered driver (MUST SHOW PROOF)
- You MUST be available to work from SUN UP to SUN DOWN 7 days a week (AND IN SNOWY WEATHER!)
- Have the ability to travel daily 50 to 100 miles to different sites throughout Michigan
- Be willing to TRAVEL. This position requires a large amount of travel
- Steel toe boots (that cover the ankle), jeans/work pants, t-shirts (no tank tops) are all required
Key Points to Remember about this position:
- Major medical insurance available
- Pays weekly
- Must have steel toe boots
- Valid drivers license
- Valid auto insurance showing you as covered driver
- Pay increase based on travel
- Outdoor work
- No experience needed; training done on site
*Advance Employment offers major medical benefits, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield health, vision and dental insurance . Advance Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.*