Want to be a part of our team?
The role of the CSD Sales Solutions Architect - Security is to understand to be able to help a customer understand and qualify their cyber security challenges resulting in sales opportunity identification, qualification, closure support for the security division of NTT focussed on strategic accounts, and in alignment with the broader NTT account and divisional sales team(s).
Working at NTT
The CSD Sales Solutions Architect - Security responsibilities will be:
· Work closely with the relevant sales team to plan and implement sales closure resulting in the achievement of profitability targets;
· Be conversant in the security strategies of the Hyper Scalers and their associated value propositions, and be able to drive client sales motions accordingly
· Be up to date and aware of the current and future security and technology trends in the market, and be able to articulate succinctly the value of these trends for clients, to drive sales and high touch client engagements;
· Collaboration with the cyber advisory, sales, service and technical teams to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs, map consistently to CSD and Security business strategy and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision makers.
· Maintain an up to date knowledge and awareness of the security division's portfolio, services and products;
· Be proactive in maintaining relationships and have awareness of the processes for interfacing with internal NTT Sales, Operational, technical engineering teams and Cyber advisory services;
· Work closely with the relevant sales team to plan and implement sales closure resulting in the achievement of profitability targets.
· Proactively assess, develop and scope solutions, coordinating with internal teams to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
· Work with the sales team to recommend and present commercially attractive solutions that deliver value for the customer. · Assist in the production of high-quality, persuasive proposals that includes solution outline and scope of works encompassing clear and concise deliverables. · Compose executive summaries of proposals to relate technical challenges to business context.
· Deliver demonstrations and assist with PoC labs for CSD Security's key services.
· Develop relationships with vendors and SME's to ensure ITC has consistent access to high quality technology support/knowledge and competitive information.
· Provide skills transfer to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
· Demonstrate a desire to learn about the technologies and services MCIS Security sell and become a subject matter expert.
· Maintain accreditations in strategic vendors' technical solutions, as well as relevant industry qualification in the required domain, (e.g. Cloud Security Architecture) as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes Required
As the Sales Solutions Architect - Security your background, skills and qualifications will include:
· Has experience in a customer-facing security and network B2B environment.
· Has Security architecture, network and cloud design skills.
· Is, or will be, a subject matter expert; able to support opinions with facts and experience.
· Has experience of designing and implementing security best-practice in cloud environments, Microsoft Azure and Sentinel experience is especially welcome.
· Has experience of designing, sizing and costing SIEM services.
· Can capture customer requirements in detail, in order to assist in producing costed proposals for security services.
· Understands Managed Security Services and the challenges they solve.
· Has detailed knowledge of one or more of the market-leading security solutions.
· Has experience using Microsoft Office, particularly proficiency with Visio.
· Is a very credible Information technology professional.
· Has an ability to articulate technical challenges to audiences of all types and abilities.
· Demonstrates attention to detail.
· Valid CISSP and supporting cloud security qualifications (e.g. SANS, ISC2, AWS or Microsoft)
· Travel: Some non-Singapore travel to customers will be required
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT family and you'll be part of the world's largest ICT company (by revenue). We've combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future.
We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world's best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it's key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
You'll be joining a global employer that is committed to attracting, growing and keeping the best talent. A place where you will be at the heart of our success!