Want to be a part of our team?
The role of Senior Director, New Client Acquisition is that of a proactive and highly experienced sales hunting leader assigned
to a geographical territory and tasked with bringing net new client logos and whitespace to NTT Ltd.
This role will be responsible for sales across new Enterprise and unassigned existing Clients to power NTT Ltd.'s accelerated growth
ambition, bringing together the best of NTT Ltd.'s integrated capabilities at a global scale to new clients, thus leading their transformation
journeys. This is done through driving and owning their geographical area and creating connections globally.
Incumbents within this role are highly experienced sales professionals with focus on new revenue generating activity, generating their own
leads through engaging with their existing connections in the market such as CIOs / CTOs and other non-technical Leaders within a client.
In-depth knowledge of multiple NTT Ltd domains and an understanding of the integrated capabilities and services that NTT Ltd can bring and
significant market knowledge of competitor products and services is required for the successful execution of this role.
Working at NTT
• Leverage depth of relevant market/industry connections to interface directly with CIOs / CTOs and other non-technical Leaders. •
• Responsible for sustainable top-line growth across assigned geographical territory. Foster excellent C-suite / Senior stakeholder relationships with new potential clients to NTT Ltd through fully understanding the client and the industry in which they operate.
• Promote and drive Services sales opportunities across net new clients to NTT Ltd thus leading the client's transformation journey ensuring the best client outcome.
• Access new markets, both from within an allocated geographical territory and from an industry perspective. Sell the value brought by NTT Ltd. Solutions and works with the wider organization on proposal writing thus covering complex Services and multi-vendor deals.
• Craft all commercial constructs, helping negotiate and construct complex, multi-year deals to ensure win/win solutions for both the client and NTT Ltd. Oversee the end-to-end scope of the client project and bring in the relevant NTT Ltd stakeholders at the right point of the conversation to close the deal.
Knowledge and Skills
• Has a client centricity and a solution-based sales mindset. Has executive presence; is a highly seasoned hunting leader and able to engage and build relationships with any audience internally or externally.
• Has a depth of relevant connections and the background connections and ability to interface directly with both CIOs / CTOs and non-technical Leaders
• Ability to develop and leverage C-suite relationships. Deeply connected to the client's business and technology needs; providing key data insights and cognition for competitive differentiation.
• Ability to problem solve and overcome internal and external challenges to deliver the best outcomes for NTT Ltd and client.
• Operates as a true strategic business partner pioneering new marketing / industry opportunities.
• Creative with a continuous learning mindset; curious and passionate about NTT Ltd.'s technology and the client's business.
• Has technical understanding to be able to curate value-added solutions which require the integration of multiple services.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
• Brings tenured (15+) years' experience working in a relevant sector. Demonstrated experience of having worked in large and complex organizations who provide a large variety of technology services and integrated solutions from Digital Business Consulting, Technology and Managed Services for Cyber Security through to Workplace, Cloud, Data Centers and Networks
• Demonstrated experience navigating complex internal environments, where multiple stakeholders must be taken on board.
• Demonstrated experience having worked for a global organization at a senior sales level. Demonstrates strong experience in negotiating and closing deals in the technology services space and a proven track record of being a visionary sales and relationship leader who leads from the front.
Required Qualifications and Certifications:
• A Degree in a Technical or Sales field is preferred but not essential • Negotiation Skills methodology such as Scotworks
• Solution Selling/SPIN skills Desirable. AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training, MS Azure Fundamentals Training, or latest equivalent are also desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT family and you'll be part of the world's largest ICT company (by revenue). We've combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future.
We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world's best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it's key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
You'll be joining a global employer that is committed to attracting, growing and keeping the best talent. A place where you will be at the heart of our success!