Kent City Plastics is looking for new and experienced machine operators to join the 2nd Shift team in Kent City, MI.
Build a career, build a business, build a community.
Our machine operators are responsible for:
- operating plastics molding equipment including injection molding, blow molding and secondary processes.
- reading and following work instructions to ensure quality products for our customers.
- packaging finished products for customer delivery.
- being open to helping wherever needed, flexibility leads to advancement!
No experience necessary, we are happy to teach anyone with the desire to learn. If you have a good attitude and reliable transportation, that's great! You must be 18 to apply though, child labor is frowned upon in this country.
- Competitive pay
- Weekly payroll
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays