$4,000 Bonus INCENTIVE OFFERED FOR THIS FULL TIME ROLE
We have CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT career opportunities working FULL TIME DAYS! Join our amazing senior living health care team, where our focus is the quality nursing care of our phenomenal residents. Be one of our ROCKStars, creating ripples of positive transformation in the lives of those we are entrusted to serve. Welcome to Samaritas Nation!
Samaritas is a Michigan-based human service organization that connects people with families and communities, empowers them to live their fullest life possible, and creates a ripple effect of transformation. The reference to the work of the Good Samaritan in our name is especially fitting as it is consistent with our mission, values and the services our faith-based company provides.
APPLY TODAY! #BeTheRock, creating ripples of positive transformation in the lives of those we are entrusted to serve!
This is a FULL TIME ROLE that pays $17.50
As a full time Samaritas employee, some of the benefits you will receive are:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance ($10,000 minimum for each full time and part time employee)
- Company paid Short Term Disability accrual (Full time employees)
- Retirement Plan (403b) - Company matches on first 1.5% of gross income at 133%
- Great Personal Time Off (PTO) accruals
- Plus many more benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and document residents in all activities of daily living as needed for each individual resident assigned, e.g., vital signs, weight, feeding, oral intake, bathing, grooming, mobility, toileting.
- Conduct shift rounds to observe residents and to ensure nursing and restorative needs are being met. Communicate resident care needs to the Charge Nurse and oncoming shift partners.
- Assist with providing resident centered care initiatives, e.g. the fine dining experience.
- Safely lift and transfer residents using proper lift equipment and safety devices.
- Transport residents to and from in-house and community activities.
- Answer resident 'call lights' promptly and courteously.
- Assist assigned staff in resident admission, transfer and discharge functions.
- Report all changes in residents' condition to the charge nurse as soon as possible.
- May be required to assist and complete the restorative activities based on the restorative plan of care.
- Perform light housekeeping duties in residents' rooms, e.g. clean spills, and make beds, secure residents' personal items.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- State of Michigan Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Patient care experience in acute care, assisted living or long term care preferred.