*Position has a vaccine requirement listed in the description details*
Do you have three years of progressively responsible office experience, travel coordination experience and knowledge of and experience working with refugee or immigrant children?
Samaritas is a Michigan-based human service organization that connects people with families and communities, empowers them to live their fullest life possible, and creates a ripple effect of transformation. The reference to the work of the Good Samaritan in our name is especially fitting as it is consistent with our mission, values and the services our faith-based company provides.
APPLY TODAY! #BeTheRock, creating ripples of positive transformation in the lives of those we are entrusted to serve!
Salary Details: $44,720.00 Annually & Benefit Eligible
Provide support services for the Transitional Foster Care (TFC) program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond immediately to referral/intake calls from contractor.
- Coordinate placements with designated shelter staff or foster parents by contacting them to arrange for placement. Track all referral and placements
- Develop and maintain the on call/intake schedule and assignments of intakes in coordination with the program supervisor.
- Complete the required program data sheets and submit to the appropriate individuals within the required timeframe.
- Coordinate discharges of youth with the assigned team and sponsor. Prepare the discharge packet and give to the identified travel escort.
- Make travel arrangements in a cost efficient manner by following Samaritas policies.
- Identify the travel escort by utilizing the Samaritas procedures.
- Provide oversight, leadership and train travel escorts.
- Track the sponsor’s payments and refunds for each youth’s travel.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field preferred.
- Three years of progressively responsible office experience.
- Knowledge of and experience working with refugee or immigrant children preferred
- Travel coordination experience preferred.