*Position has a vaccine requirement listed in the description details*
Provides treatment, education and counseling services to children, families, and caregivers involved in the child welfare and behavioral/mental health system. Also provide safety planning input, contractual counseling services, and have continued contact with stakeholders.
Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
Annual Salary: $57,200.00 Spanish Bilingual $61,360.00, Benefit Eligible
Schedule: This is a full time Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. position , some on call hours are required.
APPLY TODAY! #BeTheRock, creating ripples of positive transformation in the lives of those we are entrusted to serve!
Provides treatment, education and counseling services to children, families, caregivers and staff involved in the child welfare and behavioral/mental health system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a range of clinical interventions to individuals, families and groups, using acceptable and appropriate treatment methodologies within evidenced based practice models when possible.
- Assist clients to clearly define presenting problems and devise methods and goals for solving problems.
- Assume responsibility for intake, assessment, clinical interventions, scheduling and billing.
- Present each case to supervisor and clinical peer team as required for review of treatment plan and progress. Provide participants with reviews as requested, to document clinical progress on goals and redefine goals as needed.
- Participate as a member of the clinical treatment team. Keep all members informed of case status and progress, provide oral and written reports, make recommendations about case goals for treatment and develop mutually agreeable treatment plans and/or behavioral planning.
- Provide court testimony on clinical recommendations for clients served as required.
- Maintain case record documentation for funding and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare reports as needed for referral sources and participants, as outlined by contract and program. Provide appropriate referral for clients requiring additional or alternative services.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field.
- Eligible for limited licensure with state of Michigan, application submitted preferred: Limited Licensed Professional Counselor, Temporary Limited License Psychologist, Limited Licensed Master Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselor, Limited Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Social Work.
- Full licensure preferred.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) registry preferred.
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) credentialing preferred.
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) training preferred.
- Infant Mental Health Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge in clinical outpatient, home based, community mental health or child welfare setting preferred.
- Experience working with clients who have experienced significant trauma, grief and loss.
- Lived experience with behavioral health issues preferred.