Robotic Systems Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Check in of robots, manuals, and software.
• Loading robot software.
• Verification of options, mounting angles, servo parameters, mastering, setting to zero position for plumbing if required.
• Assist in the mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic integration of the robot into the assigned system.
• Set up of calibration or enhancement tools.
• Repeatability testing of all system motion groups including robots.
• Verify correct servo parameters are installed in robot.
• Perform functionality testing of process specific software.
• Part Programming.
• Support internal runoff and complete verification checklists.
• Complete robot controller backups and store on network.
• Involvement in controls, programming, motion, communication systems, electrical design, vision systems and robotic integration.
• Special assigned projects as assigned by Manufacturing Manager.
• Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Fanuc Robots.
• Programming and/or troubleshooting knowledge of Fanuc robots.
• General mechanical and electrical aptitude of automated systems.