MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
UP TO $16.25 / HOUR
Are YOU an enthusiastic service-oriented individual with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? The Food Service Aide role may be a great fit for you. Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign On Bonus for $1500 for FT and $750 for PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Employee recognition program
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Food Service Aide, you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible service to our residents and families. Our Aides providing food service to residents, guests, and employees under sanitary conditions and for aiding in all dietary functions as directed.
- Set up trays quickly and accurately in a neat and attractive arrangement according to posted menu at food stations on central tray line.
- Carefully follow directions in serving modified diets, adhering to mealtime schedules, and following standardized recipes and methods of preparation. Adheres to specified portion controls.
- Ensure that the work areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner.
- Responsible for general kitchen duties as assigned.
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team and more.
What you need:
- Able to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions including some calculations.
- Previous experience in the food service industry is desirable.
- A can do/will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Mission Point Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.