- Provide administrative secretarial duties and tasks.
- Protect the privacy of customers and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
- Provide quality professional customer service at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors or walk-ins, secure necessary information to refer them to appropriate staff or programs.
- Handle multi-telephone system calls and route the calls to appropriate staff.
- Complete or collect all required program documentation with accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
- Participate in personal and professional development activities, including staff meetings, conferences, training opportunities, as identified and approved by supervisors.
- Travel throughout service area as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in human services, specifically with low-income populations, preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or other form.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Internet)
- Demonstrated communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be highly organized and people oriented.
- Successful clearance of DHHS Central Registry and criminal history record check.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, and pass MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review/motor vehicle check.
- Must comply with Agency smoke free and drug free policies.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance.