Holland MI, Customer Service Car Wash Team Members - Quality Car Wash
Do you always have a smile on your face? Do you look for ways to make someone’s day better? If you are looking for a purpose-driven career and not just a job, a place where you can come to work with other high energy, friendly people who are customer-focused, consider joining the Quality Car Wash Team!
As a Quality Customer Service Team Member, You Will:
- Promptly and accurately process guest orders
- Actively promote and sell car washes and convenience store items
- Maintain our store, car wash, and grounds for all guests needs
- Assist in keeping location neat, clean, and ready to serve our guests
- Be engaged in team and family environment
What We Expect From a Quality Customer Service Team Member:
- Go the extra mile to exceed guest expectations
- Enjoy actively engaging with guests
- Organized and enjoy working in and maintaining a clean environment
- Enjoy staying busy and completing all job duties as assigned
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: Holland
- Part time Afternoon & Evenings: Wash Operations / Customer Service - Afternoons/evenings and weekends: Perfect for high school and college students, average hours 16 to 20 hours (3 shifts) per week, or up to 24 hours (3 to 4 shifts) per week; must have weekend (Saturday and Sunday) scheduling availability for this role
- Full-time Wash Operations & Customer Service Closer: Afternoons/evenings and weekends, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, average hours 32-40 hours (5 shifts) per week; must have weekend (Saturday and Sunday) scheduling availability for this role
Excellent Benefits We Offer:
- Medical (Full Time Team Members, 31+ hours a week)
- 401K with Company Match
- Accident and Life Insurance
COLLEGE STUDENTS: Some positions may be flexible for the right person/s; let us know what you're looking for! Do you have specific days off and weekends free?
At Quality Car Wash, we deliver the ultimate car wash experience. You will see the differences immediately with the attractive, iconic design of our facility. Customers experience the difference with our self-loading conveyor belts in our bright & open wash tunnel, environmentally friendly yet powerful detergents, as well as our state of the art vacuum systems.
We are a drug-free company. Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner. (Must be minimum 16 years of age.)