Cannon-Muskegon is a Precision Castparts Company, and a recognized world-wide leader in the development and manufacture of nickel/cobalt based alloys and stainless steels for the investment casting industry. We are currently seeking applicants for Air Melt AOD Operators at our Muskegon, Michigan manufacturing facility.
Safety is our number one priority and Cannon-Muskegon and all team members are expected to follow safety procedures and protocols. We also expect all team members to keep a proactive mindset regarding safety - looking out for areas of improvement and notifying leadership of any safety concerns.
As an AOD Operator or Caster, you are responsible for monitoring the condition of the alloy as the chemistry is refined during the Argon-Oxygen Decarburization (AOD) Process . Operators monitor and maintain process parameters such as temperature and pressure. Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and record temperature and pressure measurements
- Pull samples of metal for quality testing
- Coordinate raw material adds and chemistry adjustments with Quality Assurance lab
- Weigh and complete material adds
- Use a computer to track and record production data
If you are…
- Committed to the safety of yourself and your team
- A reliable team player with solid attendance
- Able to follow written work instructions
- Eager to learn and ask questions
- Open minded about improvement opportunities
…..then you might be a good fit for our team! Contact us and let's talk!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.