Heroes apply here!
The Brook of Portland has an exceptional opportunity for an RN/LPN Clinical Business Manager. The Brook offers Independent and Assisted Living care for seniors in our 42 unit facility. This person is responsible for the community's overall day-to-day operations, including the clinical operations, and will work in collaboration with the Corporate Support Staff.
- Employee Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- On-call pay
- Mileage Reimbursement for work-related travel
- Coordination of services for residents (independent and assisted living)
- Quality management initiatives
- Oversight of Medication Administration Process
- Work with community providers and referral sources
- Communication with residents and families
- Representing The Brook within the community
- Staff oversight, hiring, training, and scheduling
- Oversight of foodservice company
- Oversight of activities
- Billing and payroll processing
Must have RN or LPN nursing license. (Nothing else will be considered.)
- Desire to work with Seniors
- Able to Work Independently
- Willing to be part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience overseeing staff.
- Have a high degree of professionalism/flexibility in performing duties.
- Handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Assist with problem resolution.
- Demonstrates a high level of caring and patience with residents and family members
- On-call required