Are you seeking an opportunity where you can build, grow, learn, advance in your career with GR-E-A-T (as Tony the Tiger would say) benefits? Join us as a Production Associate at our Grand Rapids Bakery. The pay rate for the is role is $21/hr plus a 20 cent shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift. For a limited time, we are offering a $1,500 New Hire Incentive (restrictions and reimbursement agreement terms apply). To meet the needs of our customers, this role does require being able to work all three shifts as well as weekends.
You'll collaborate with many diverse people, perspectives and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities.
At our Grand Rapids Plant, we have a passion for making something that's "Crazy Good." Yes, that's right, Pop-Tarts. Join our team in a growing city within the facility that produced the very first Pop-Tart in 1964. With a strong safety culture and large team environment, we want to see your career grow.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Making things Happen - Producing high quality finished goods and ensuring efficient and safe machine operation
- Setting the Pace - Inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed
- Always Accountable - Following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Connecting - Hanging out with the cool kids in a collaborative team environment
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above the waist at a maximum of fifty pound
- Must be able to rotate between all 3 shifts and work weekends