Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Under the supervision of the Dentist, in collaboration with the Dental Manager, the Dental Assistant performs a variety of clinical and support responsibilities, such as providing knowledgeable assistance to the treating dentist; assuming responsibility for initial dental laboratory needs; initiating and maintaining diagnostic and treatment records; and assuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department’s treatment area.
The Dental Assistant will take intraoral and panographic x-rays, take impressions, pour and trim models and make custom trays, clean and sanitize equipment, organize tray set-up, take inventory of stock and order supplies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Dental Assistant training required; certificate preferred
- State certified to take dental x-rays
- Six months or more dental office experience preferred
- Professional and accurate written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate hardware and software
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Physical ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Benefits and Perks:
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
Paid time off