Finance Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Norton Shores, MI
Hackley Community Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center that embraces company values and recognizes staff as individuals making their own unique contributions.? HCC is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our finance department providing a variety of duties while effectively, efficiently, and professionally interacting with the finance team, staff members and customers.
This person will work primarily with the finance department staff, providing administrative support to the CFO to include scheduling meetings, formatting excel spreadsheets, taking minutes and completing projects. Other duties will include supportive tasks for finance team members, such as accounts payable follow-up, data entry, filing and general record keeping.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years office experience, 3 to 5 years preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office required. Proficiency with MS Word and Excel a must. PowerPoint knowledge a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills with ability to interact professionally with staff, leadership, and community members.
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
Benefits and Perks:
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and other insurances
Paid time off