In three out of the last four years, POWERHOME SOLAR has made the Top 300 of the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies. Headquartered in Mooresville, NC, with locations across the United States, POWERHOME SOLAR installs solar panel systems and energy efficiency products that allow our customers to reduce their dependence on utility grid energy while building a cleaner, brighter tomorrow.
Come join our Team at POWERHOME SOLAR, and let's build a movement (BAM) together!
We are looking to hire a Solar Service Field Technician that has the primary responsibility of providing installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support with total customer satisfaction in mind. This individual must have outstanding technical, communication and organizational skills, while demonstrating a positive and professional approach.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsrequired
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changingenvironment
- Enjoys working withcustomers
- Passion for customer service and support
- Knowledge of the service or security system industry ispreferred
- Ability to work independently to make decisions and solveproblems
- Propensity to stay calm and reasonable underpressure
- Experience in solar systems is preferred but notrequired
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, organization, and the ability to processinformation
- Able to carry 50lbs/Drywall Finishers welcome
- Ability to climb/descend ladders and the ability to bend/twist withoutassistance
- Must have a valid driver’slicense
- Clean MVR
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work in all types of weatherconditions
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Overnight trips (room/meal provided)
- Advancement/Relocation opportunities as we rapidly expand into newmarkets
- Full-time/year-round work available (Work through most weather conditions)
- Full Benefits after 60 days of service
- Continued education and hands-ontraining
If this sounds like somewhere you would like to take your career to the next level, please review our website www.Powerhome.com and apply!
Power Home Solar embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Diversity among our teammates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.