- Assist in developing and implementing Preventative Maintenance of machinery
- Excellent writing and communication skills across dept and management
- Execute Preventative maintenance tasks on machinery according to an SOP
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance team
- Assist in implementing and maintain a inventory record of parts and supplies
- Assist in Creating and Implementing SOP’s for the maintenance Department
- Basic troubleshooting of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical circuits.
- Repair faulty equipment and structures based on production demand.
- Respond quickly to a malfunction inhibiting production
- Contact proper personnel with status of production inhibiting project and communicate across shifts and management.
- Assist lead maintenance technician in repairs and projects.
- Be willing to listen to operators to understand problems with equipment and help resolve current issues and if possible, any preventive issue.
- Must be able to demonstrate lockout tagout of the equipment. Of all energy sources.
- Attend maintenance meeting.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- A understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools and devices
- Basic knowledge of rigging
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms. May be required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl or crouch.
In addition to the outline above each employee of West Michigan Compounding is expected to know and understand the following:
- Understand individual and team performance goals, expectations and plans.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and core values included in the Employee Handbook provided upon hire or, as may be adopted.