- Quality Control Analysis: Job requires ability to conduct tests and inspections of products and processes to evaluate quality.
- Follows Processes: Ensures processes are followed to guarantee repeatability.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail: Checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness, performs tasks with care and diligently attends to detail.
- Self-Management: Manages own time, assess and set prioritizes with little to no supervision.
- Communication: Able to thoroughly and effectively communicate processes followed.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associate’s preferred).
- 1-3 years of experience with quality/auditing.
- 1-3 Years of plastics experience. (Preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic and algebra.
- Knowledge of when to escalate an issue to supervisor.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
Technical Proficiencies Required
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment safely.
- Knowledge of chemical composition, structure, and the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Basic mechanical skills. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic computer knowledge and capability.
- Perform tests on analytical equipment to include, but not limited to: impact, tensile, flexure, met flow rate, FTIR, DSC, color spectrometer, density, and hardness
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms. May be required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl or crouch.
- Understand individual and team performance goals, expectations and plans.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and core values included in the Employee Handbook provided upon hire or, as may be adopted.