JOB POSTING POSTION SUMMARY:
Primary responsibilities focus is Payroll processing, Time and Attendance administration, FMLA and Benefits Administration support as well as recruiting.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential functions)
- Payroll processing, knowledge of ADP preferred
- Time and attendance data entry and uploading of hours to payroll.
- Contract Agency management (contract negotiation and processing of invoices) as well as recruiting for direct/indirect and salaried associates.
- Orientation and Onboarding Program
- FMLA/Short Term & Long Term Disability Program administration
- Benefit administration/support.
- HRIS system proficiency, experience with SuccessFactors a plus
- Confidentiality of personal information.
- Employee Relations
- Assist in the development, administration and compliance of policies, practices and procedures
- Background screening & Drug Testing
Additional Responsibilities and Abilities:
- Administrator responsibilities (such as filing, track & review data, employee support/inquiries, etc.)
- Able to multi-task proficiently yet possess attention to detail.
- Assist with ongoing employee engagement activities to include the annual employee event.
- Willingness to rotate assignments with HR Generalists
- Ability to work/overlap hours to support all shifts.
- Participate on various community programs
- Other HR responsibilities/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related area preferred. Related experience in lieu of degree acceptable.
- PHR-SPHR/SHRM-SCP Certification preferred.
- Three to five years Human Resources related experience.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment law/acts including FLSA, FMLA, ADEA, ADA, ACA, Family First Act, payroll tax, and others.
- Computer working knowledge Payroll, Time and Attendance, HRIS, Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Access.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, problem solving, and public speaking abilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Associates may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as necessary.