Parts Coordinator - Coopersville
Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every single day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins' workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
The new Bekins' team member will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly inventive team player, comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The Parts Coordinator will have excellent analytical skills, enjoy working with tracking spreadsheets, and be comfortable talking with vendors regarding payment. They will excel in a company that provides award-winning customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability.
- Be an expert in our company’s point of sales computer system
- Complete a variety of parts inventory related tasks: resolve parts-related customer complaints, communicate with customers, order and manage parts inventory, maintain accurate inventory levels, research parts and part-related questions, track and monitor shipping and receiving of parts, complete damage reports
- Work closely with Service Technicians and Administrative Staff in the Service Department
- Perform customer service duties at the receptionist desk – answer phones, greet customers
- Type reports and emails, search invoices, count inventory, review service tickets, complete open/close duties, process transfers, sort and file paperwork, and attend staff meetings
- Handle matters efficiently and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Experience in parts and/or inventory, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to navigate detailed and complex computer software programs with ease
- Superior judgement, analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; professional
- Stable employment history
- A friendly personality with a desire to help our internal and external customers
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Time off for major holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Employee discount
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.