ESPEC is a leading manufacturer of environmental test chambers. We are currently looking to add a new team member to join our Custom Final Assembly team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses hand tools such as drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, knives.
- Performs basic pipe insulation.
- May perform brazing duties, only after on-site training has been provided.
- Bends and runs conduit, cuts wire.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment. Performs other routine duties. Regular, physical attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Mechanically inclined, previous use of hand tools, and must be able to read tape measure.